Meetings of the Friends on the Neva riversides
The St. Petersburg Musette Ensemble also organizes the "Meetings of the Friends on the Neva riversides" series of concerts. Petersburgers have already received as special guests the following collectives:
- 1. April 12th, 1999. "Accordionada" variety program with accordionists of Latvia and Russia. Daugavpils Accordion Orchestra (Latvia), conducting by Valery Khodukin, ensembles and soloists - the members of the orchestra, Alla Chvanova (Samara, Russia). In Internet
- 2. March 11th, 2001. The "Piazzolliana" program: Rizol Quartet of bayan players (Kiev, Ukraine).
- 3. April 7th, 2001. "Waltzing Accordion": variety program presented by the composer and the accordionist Roman Bazhilin (Tambov, Russia).
- 4. April 30th, 2001. The "Recital Evening of Vladimir Zubitsky" performed by the composer and the concert artist Vladimir Zubitsky & Natalya Zubitskaya (Pesaro, Italy).
- 5. May 17th, 2001. The "Accordiamania"
variety program with Lithuanian Accordion Duet Eduardas Gabnis & Gennady Savkov (Vilnius, Lithuania).
- 6. May 31st, 2001. The "Accordionissimo" variety program - a solo concert of the St. Petersburg Musette Ensemble in St. Petersburg A. Raikin Variety theater.
- 7. September 27th, 2001. The "Musettina"variety program: performed by bayan and accordion players and groups of St. Petersburg, masters of the variety genre.
- 8. October 30th and
- 9. November 1st, 2001. Solo concerts of the Baltic International Accordion Quintet (Russia, Lithuania, Latvia).
- 10. February 15th, 2002. Lithuanian Accordion Quintet "Concertino" (Vilnius, Lithuania). In Internet;
- 11. May 27th, 2002. Bavarian youth accordion orchestra "Akkordeonstueck" (Germany).
- 12. December 2nd, 2002. Domi Emorine (France) and the St. Petersburg Musette Ensemble in the variety program "Reine de Musette" ("Queen of Musette").
- 13. December 5th, 2002. Accordion duet "Paris-Moscou" Domi Emorine (France) and Roman Zhbanov (Russia).
- 14. May 7th, 2003. Accordionist and composer Yuri Peshkov (Riga, Latvia) with friends: Lithuanian Accordion Duet Eduardas Gabnis & Gennady Savkov, Baltic International Accordion Quintet (Russia, Lithuania, Latvia), Server Abkerimov (Moscow, Russia); St. Petersburg musicians: Ivan Medvedev, Sergei Petrov, ensemble "Collage", ensemble "Aventurine", St. Petersburg Musette Ensemble.
- 15. September 17th, 2003. Accordion and Jazz. Concert-presentation of first CD of Sergei Petrov.
- 16. October 15th, 2003. Petersburg Waltz. Concert, dedicated for memory of Ivan Tikhonov.
- 17. November 29th, 2003. Solo concerts of the Baltic International Accordion Quintet "Excelsior".